Amazon chime login is simply a way to log in to your amazon chime account. With that being said, what exactly is amazon chime? Well, I hope to answer that question a bit before we dive into the log in steps for amazon chime.
Amazon chime is a video conferencing and communication service that allows you to chat, meet and place business calls both in and outside of your organization. This can all be done using a single application.
Developers can also use the same infrastructure and services used in amazon chime to add screen sharing abilities, audio calling, and video calling directly to their applications using the SDK build. There is also another service called amazon chime voice connector. This is a service that enables enterprises to migrate telephone workloads to the AWS platform.
Table of Contents
Amazon Chime Login
I am pretty sure you now have a slight idea of the capabilities of amazon chime from the introduction part of this article. Amazon chime login is a detailed step-by-step guide on how to log in to amazon chime and that is what I wish to show you in this article.
Amazon chime can be used on both a web browser and also mobile app. The mobile app is available on both iOS and Android devices. Amazon chime can be downloaded from either the google play store or the iOS app store.
Amazon Chime App Download
Downloading the amazon chime app is very easy. Follow the steps below to download the amazon chime app on any smartphone device.
- Open the application drawer on your device and launch either the google play store or iOS app store.
- On the store, hit the search bar and make a search for “Amazon Chime”.
- You should now be directed to the app page on the store. Simply click the “install” or “get” button on the store to begin downloading.
After downloading, wait a few seconds and the app would be automatically installed on your device.
Amazon Chime Sign Up
There is no way you can sign in to amazon chime without having an account first. Follow the steps below to create an account on amazon chime.
- Open any web browser on your device and follow this link.
- You should be on the amazon chime homepage. Simply click the orange looking “Sign up for Amazon Chime” button at the left-center of the page.
- Select the type of chime account you wish to create.
- Enter your email address, password, and desired name on the form that would now be visible to you.
- Next, click on the orange “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
Follow the rest of the onscreen guide to complete your account setup.
How to Login to Amazon Chime
Follow the steps below to log in to your amazon chime account.
- Open a web browser and follow this link.
- Click on the “Sign In” link at the top corner of the page.
- On the new page, select the type of log in you want to use (Root user or IAM user) and enter your email address in the text field provided.
- Click on the blue “Next” button at the bottom of the sign in page.
- Complete the captcha challenge on the new page.
- Enter your password on the next visible page and click the blue “Sign in” button at the bottom of the form.
After a few seconds, you should be logged in to your amazon chime account. You can also replicate this process to sign in on the mobile app.