The Citi/AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard is a tip-top-level travel rewards card that allows you to procure 2 AAdvantage miles for each $1 spent on qualified American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage mile for each $1 spent on different buys.
New cardholders can earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage extra miles after spending $5,000 in purchases during the initial 3 months of record opening. Read on to find out more about American airline credit card login.
Table of Contents
American Airline Credit Card Login
Notwithstanding the prizes open doors, the card accompanies travel benefits. For example, priority screening, priority entryway registration, and Admirals Club enrollment (up to $650 esteem).
The standard APR is 15.99% – 24.99% (Variable) and the yearly charge is $450. Assuming you have this card in your wallet or another card that is essential for the Citi/AAdvantage Visa family this is the way to sign in and manage your account.
How to Login to Your American Airlines Credit Card Account
These cards are issued by Citi so you can manage the card account by following the below guidelines:
- Go to Citi’s online account homepage at https://online.citi.com/.
- Enter your user ID and password on the given sign on space.
- Click the Sign On button.
How to Recover American Airlines Username or Password
If you forgot your American airline’s username or password you don’t need to panic. Citi can locate your username and also help you out in changing your password when you have verified your identity. Follow these simple steps below:
- Click on the forgot user ID that you can find on the Citi online account management homepage.
- You must ensure you have a credit card handy. You will be asked for your credit card number to help verify your identity before retrieving your username or resetting your password.
How To Make an American Airlines Credit Card Payment Online
Here are the steps on how to make an American airline credit card payment:
- When you have logged in to your credit card account, click the make a payment button. You can find it on the account dashboard.
- Make a one-time payment. You can pay the entire statement balance, the minimum due, or choose another amount.
- Set up monthly or semi-monthly automatic payments. Citi gives you the option to set up recurring payments that can draw from a connected bank account. The automatic payment can happen once per billing cycle or twice per cycle in two equal payments.
There you go.