BP credit card should definitely be your first choice when accessing the card website for a credit card that deals in the retail of petroleum. You’ll certainly find out that the BP credit card is an amazing credit card that you absolutely need to get hold of and become a card member jut continue reading further in this article to know more about the credit card.
Table of Contents
BP Credit Card
BP which is also known as the British Petroleum company is known globally as one of the best companies that engage in the exploration, refining, transportation, refining, and distribution of natural gas and oil. BP also associates with other companies to carry out the activities above.
BP oil company has made the purchase of petrol and other products of refined crude oil possible with the use of the credit card that is owned by then and is been issued by Synchrony Bank which helps in the banking services and other financial activities on its behalf.
BP Credit Card Login
BP oil company is a well-known company that is involved in the retail of petroleum and also deals in the exportation of petroleum too and it has its headquarters located in London, United Kingdom.
However, for you to be able to make some important purchases and transactions from BP petroleum company you need to have access to the credit card website and then log in and access your account. So, if you have not logged in to your account or you are having some difficulties in the process of login, just follow the procedures that this article will be directing you on.
How to Log in to your BP Credit Card Account
Follow the steps below to log in to your BP credit card account and do your important transactions just follow the steps and instructions below;
- Firstly, visit the credit card website at https://bp.syf.com/login/ with your internet-connected device.
- Enter your User ID.
- Fill in your password in the blank space where your password is required.
- Tick the “Remember User ID” box.
- And then finally click on the “Secure Login” button.
Follow the rest steps and instructions for you to be able to complete the log-in process completely.
How to Reset your User ID
If a situation occurs when a user forgets their password and they are having some difficulty accessing their BP credit card account follow the steps below;
- Open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL. https://bp.syf.com/login/.
- Scroll down.
- Then click on the “I forgot my User ID” button to start the process.
- Fill in your Account number and ZIP Code and then click on the “Continue” button.
Follow the rest steps and procedures to complete the process.
How to Reset your Password
If a situation, unfortunately, occurs where you forgot your password and you are finding it difficult to log in to your credit card account just follow the steps below to know more about the process.
- Firstly, visit the credit card website at https://amazon.syf.com/accounts/login/?token with your internet-connected device.
- Scroll down.
- Click on the “I forgot Password” button.
- Start the process by entering your User ID, selecting your password, and then filling in your ZIP Code.
- Then you can now click the “Continue” button.
Follow the rest procedures to complete the reset password process.
How to Register your BP Credit Card
In order for you to be able to register your BP credit card, you’ll have to follow the registration process below.
- Firstly, visit the website at https://bp.syf.com/login/ with your internet-connected device.
- Scroll down.
- Then click on the “I want to Register” button.
- Fill in your account number.
- Then enter your ZIP Code.
- You can now click on the “Continue” button.
Follow the rest instructions and procedures to continue the registration process for your BP credit card.
How to Apply for BP Credit Card
Follow the steps and instructions below for you to be able to make an application for your BP credit card.
- Visit the website at https://www.bp.com/en_us/united-states/home/products-and-services/bpme-rewards/bpme-rewards-visa.html# with your internet-connected device.
- Scroll down then click on the “Apply now” button.
- You will be directed to another page where you need to fill in the blank spaces with the required information.
- Then you can finally scroll down and click on the “Next” button.
Follow the rest procedures and instructions to complete the application process successfully.
Benefits of the BP Credit Card
The BP credit card comes with benefits, and rewards, and also offers that its cardmembers are opportune to have just like other credit cards, so the benefits of the BP credit card will be stated below.
- BP credit card offers 5% cash back on nonfuel purchases at BP petrol stations.
- It offers 3% cash back on dining.
- BP also offers 3% cash back on groceries.
- You can also get 1% cash back on our qualifying purchases.
- No annual fee.
These are some of the benefits of the credit card and there are also more you can earn when you apply for the credit card and become a card member.
How to Contact BP Credit Card Customer Service
The BP credit card customer service helps and provides assistance to its cardmembers who are having some issues or problems. So, for you to be able to contact customer service you need to visit their website at https://www.bp.com/en_us/united-states/home/products-and-services/bpme-rewards/bpme-rewards-visa.html# and scroll to the bottom of the website till you get to the contact us button and then state your issues or problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section of the credit card talks about some frequent questions that are been asked on BP credit cards.
Where is BP Based?
BP which is also known as British Petroleum is based in London, England.
Is it Hard to work at BP?
BP is not a hard place to work since it is one of the places where people are recognized for their hard work and encouraged to advance in their careers.