Looking for the latest active call of duty mobile promo codes? If your answer is YES then you are on the right page of the internet. It’s a new year and what better way to begin the year than getting some freebies to dominate in call of duty mobile.
Call of duty mobile is a first-person and third-person shooter game developed by Activision for mobile. This game has been around for a little over two years now and it still keeps getting better. Some may even argue that it is currently one of the best mobile games right now.
Table of Contents
Call of Duty Mobile Promo Codes
If you are a fan of freebies, you should definitely check these codes out. While call of duty is mostly based on skill, having a ton of free and classy stuff is one way to fight in style. In this article, I would be showing you all the active and inactive call of duty promo codes.
If you are wondering how you can redeem these codes, you don’t have to worry about that as I would be showing you just how to in this article. Without further ado, let’s dive into the call of duty mobile promo codes.
Call of Duty Mobile Active Codes
Here is a list of all the active call of duty promo codes.
I recommend you redeem these codes as quickly as possible as they don’t tend to last long. These codes would be updated when new codes come out.
Call of Duty Inactive Codes
Here is a list of some call of duty mobile codes that were once active. Inactive simply means they don’t work anymore. But hey, you can still try them and leave a comment below on which one works for you.
- BKHDZBZ7U5: BT15 Sight Unseen Shotgun.
- BBQIZCZ4P3: LK24 Sakura Assault Rifle.
- BFNGZCZ5EM: BiSH Emote.
- BFNFZCZF5ML: M4 Anniversary Assault.
- BGMVZBZCU8: Tourmaline Frame, QQ9 Iridescent SMG.
- BGMTZBZ4BV: SMRS Launcher, Party Area Backpack.
That’s the list of inactive codes.
How to Redeem These Promo Codes
Now that you have a list of promo codes you wish to redeem, how do you go about redeeming them? Well, follow the steps below. Note that this process works for both android and iOS devices.
- First, launch the call of duty mobile app on your mobile device.
- Click on your profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the information tab and you should see your in-game name and your UID. Copy the UID and proceed.
- Next, open your web browser and go to the call of duty redemption center website.
- Paste your UID in the text field provided, copy and paste in the code you wish to redeem in the text field provided, and enter the verification code.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Finally, log in to call of duty mobile on your device again and claim your rewards.
How to Get More Codes
Call of duty mobile codes can easily be found on the official social media handles. My advice to you is to follow call of duty mobile on both twitter and Facebook. That way, you would get news of the latest updates once they’re released.