“Check My Gmail Inbox” Checking the Gmail inbox is something all owners of the Gmail account must do, partly because it is one of the most important parts of owning an email account.
Your Gmail inbox is very vital because you cannot do without an inbox in your account is just like having a car without a stirring wheel.
Gmail is one of the most important services rendered by its owners Google. Not only that, but the owners of Gmail has designed this program to perform many different activities that we user would be interested in.
Check My Gmail Inbox
One of the best and most important parts of the program is that Google keeps on upgrading its features and functions and also adding new services that will make accessing the program’s functions easier.
Checking your Gmail inbox is something you should do more often because most organizations, schools and so many other businesses, would not like to send a text through other means other than a mailing platform.
So, if you are the type that does not check your email inbox on time then you might be in big trouble because you would not know what might be is hiding inside that inbox unless you open it to check.
How to Check Your Gmail Inbox on the Web
Checking your email inbox is very easy to do because all you have to do is to follow the steps I will be stating for you below:
- The first step to take towards checking your Gmail inbox is to have a Gmail account because, if you do not have a Gmail account you cannot have a Gmail inbox. To get started, you need to open a Gmail account and also start communicating with people or with other organizations to really be expecting something in your inbox.
- Once you obtain a Google account, the next step is opening the Gmail app. This can be done through the Gmail website
- Open the internet browser on your device and navigate to www.gmail.com.
- If you are on the right page, there should be an option to sign in with your Google account (simply fill the required fields with your email address and password).
After entering your email address and password in the fields required, you would automatically be redirected to your Gmail inbox. Note that you may need to verify your account if you are signing in for the first time on the device.
How to Check Your Gmail Inbox on Your Smartphone
A quick and easy way to access your Gmail inbox is through your smartphone. Note that you would have to sign in to your Google account on your smartphone. Follow the steps below to get started;
- First, you have to download the Gmail app on your device. It comes preinstalled on smartphones these days. It can also be downloaded from the Google play store or any store of your choice.
- After downloading the app, the next step is to launch the app. Find the Gmail app from your application drawer and click on it to launch it.
- You should now be presented with a sign-in screen. Simply sign in to your Google account and that’s it.
Note that you would be taken directly to your Gmail inbox if you already have a Google account signed in on your device.