Chegg login: wondering how to log in to Chegg? We got you covered. If you made a search about this article, chances are you already know what Chegg is all about. If you do, you could skip the first few paragraphs and dive right into Chegg’s login.
You could also stick around to read the first few paragraphs and hopefully you learn something new too. For those of you who stumbled on this article either from social media or you are trying to understand what this platform is about, let’s dive into it.
Table of Contents
Chegg – Chegg Login
Chegg is an American corporation whose aim is to help students and teachers alike with the use of education technology. This corporation was launched in 2005 and is currently based in Santa Clara, California.
Chegg provides users with both digital and physical textbooks, rentals, online tutoring, and a lot o other services to help students study efficiently. With this platform, you can get homework help, examination preps, and even writing support tailored directly to your courses.
With a Chegg plan costing only $14.95, there is a whole lot you can get done. With a Chegg plan, you get access to step-by-step textbook solutions for over nine thousand books, you get to ask experts and enthusiasts questions all day and you can also search for millions of homework answers and explanations.
Did I also mention that you get a twenty-eight day’s free trial before you are charged any costs? Note that you would need to add a debit or credit card in order to use the free trial. If you decide that you don’t want to continue, you can cancel the subscription.
Chegg Sign Up – How to Register Chegg Account Free
Chegg login would not be possible without first having an account. Follow the steps below to create an account on Chegg.
- Open a web browser on your device and proceed to the Chegg official website.
- On the Chegg homepage, scroll down till you find the orange “Sign up” button and click on it.
- You can decide to use any of the social sign up options available (apple, Facebook or Google) or use the sign up form by filling in your email address and desired password.
- After filing the form, click the orange “Create account” button at the bottom of the form.
- After a few seconds, select the Chegg plan you wish to subscribe for (Chegg study pack or Chegg study).
- Next, enter your payment information and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the purchase.
After a successful purchase, you would be logged in to your Chegg account. Note that you can use PayPal, a debit card, or a credit card to check out.
Chegg Login – How to Login to Chegg
Now that you successfully create an account on Chegg, what happens if you log out? Well, you simply log back in. Follow the steps below to log in to your Chegg account on the web.
- Open any web browser of your choice and launch the Chegg official website here.
- Click the “Sign in” link on the top menu.
- Enter your email address and password in the text field provided and click the orange “Sign in” button at the bottom of the form. You can also use the social login options.
After authenticating and your credentials are correct, you would be logged in to your account.
How to Cancel Chegg Subscription
If you decide that Chegg is no longer worth it, you can cancel your subscription by clicking this link. Note that you would have to be logged in for your subscription to be canceled. After canceling your subscription, you would still be able to use the subscription till the expiry date.
If you are on a free trial, it is advisable to cancel the subscription as soon as possible so you won’t be charged when the billing begins. However, if you wish to continue, you can subscribe again.