Coursera is an American online learning platform that helps people learn what they want to learn and helps them grow. It is an online education platform where people can learn any course of their choice with over47 a million users who have had access to the online education platform.
They give an online course program for registered applicants. Every course on Coursera is taught by the best instructors from world-class universities and companies, you can learn something new anytime you feel like learning.
There are hundreds of free courses that give you access to on-demand video lectures, homework exercises, and community discussion forums where you can interact with people from different parts of the world.
Table of Contents
List of Coursera Offer
The following is a list of offers from the Coursera program.
- Professional Certificates.
- MasterTrack™ Certificates.
- Online Degrees.
- Guided Project.
Mastering skills with Coursera can be good if you want to master a specific career skill, you have to consider enrolling in a good specialization.
You can complete a series of rigorous courses at your own pace, tackle hands-on projects based on real business challenges, and earn a specialization certificate to share with your professional network and potential employers.
Are you looking for a way to start a new career or change your current one? There is no time for you to waste anymore because Professional Certificates on Coursera will help you get ready for a job.
You can learn at your own pace from top companies and universities, you have to apply your new skills to hands-on projects that showcase your expertise to potential employers, unlock access to career support resources, and earn a career credential to kick start your new career.
Do you want to master a degree? If yes, you can master a degree with MasterTrack™ Certificates. The master’s program has been split into online modules, so you can earn a high-quality university-issues career credential at a good breakthrough price in a learning flexible and interactive format. You have the opportunity to be engaged with the best projects and live expert instruction in the world.
You can transform your career with a degree online program with a world-class university on Coursera. The Online Degree programs give you a better learning experience that gives you the ability to study on your own time and earn more credit as you can complete your course assignments. For a breakthrough credit, you will learn from the best university instructors and graduate with an industry-relevant university credential.
You can learn a job-relevant skill that you can use today in under 2 hours through the best interactive experience guided by a subject matter expert. You can access everything you need right in your browser and complete your project with step-by-step instructions.
Take Courses from the world’s best instructors and universities. Courses include recorded auto-graded and peer-reviewed assignments, video lectures, and community discussion forums. When you have completed a course, you will be eligible to receive a shareable electronic Course Certificate for a small fee.
List of Coursera Courses
The following is a list of courses for the Coursera online education platform.
- Learning How to Learn.
- Programming for Everybody.
- Python Data Structures.
- Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Part1.
- Using Python to Access Web Data.
- Using Databases with Python.
- A Life of Happiness and Fulfillment.
- Machine Learning.
- Understanding Clinical Research.
- Mountains 101.
- R Programming.
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB.
- Modern & Contemporary American Poetry.
- Marketing in a Digital World.
- Presentation Skills.
- Learning How to Learn for Youth.
- The Data Scientist’s Toolbox.
- Introduction to Engineering Mechanics.
- Speechwriting and Storytelling.
- Learn to Program: the Fundamentals.
- Model Thinking.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Introduction to Philosophy.
- Algorithms, Part 1.
- Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python Part2
- Matrix Algebra for Engineers.
- Introduction to Marketing.
- Application in Engineering Mechanics.
- Python and Statistics for Financial Analysis.
- Divide and Conquer, Sorting and Searching, and Randomized Algorithms.
- Introduction to Financial Accounting.
- Cryptography 1.
- Functional Programming Principles in Scala.
- Introduction to Mathematical Thinking.
- Dino 101.
- Preparing to Manage Human Resources.
- Social Psychology.
- The Science of the Solar System
- Medical Neuroscience.
- Vital signs.
How to Enroll in Coursera
Before you can enroll in a course you need to have an email address.
- Go to the Coursera portal http://www.coursera.com.
- Click on register on the left corner of the page.
- After registrations, a page will appear for you to select the course you want to study.
- Click on the courses to follow and then click on next to save.
- A verification code will be sent to your email address for you to confirm your email.
With this article, you will be able to apply for Coursera online education program.