With the DPL Login, users can access their accounts, check information and data, and pay bills online. DPL is also known as DP&L and it stands for Dayton Power and Light.
The company is a subsidiary of the AES Corporation (NYSE: AES). They accelerate the future of energy, and its new name is now AES Ohio. The company offers safe, reliable, and affordable energy to its customers for over centuries.
Table of Contents
After AES acquired DP&L in the year 2011, the company has now refocused the business on transmission and distribution. As they continue serving customers in the Miami Valley at the lowest residential rates in Ohio.
What is AES Ohio
AES Ohio is the main subsidiary of DPL Inc. which is a regional energy provider and an AES company. It is a regulated electric utility, that provides service to thousands of customers in West Central Ohio.
What is AES
AES Corporation, known as NYSE: AES is a Fortune 500 global energy company that is increasing the future of energy. They are improving lives by delivering the greener, smarter energy solutions that is needed in the world. The company’s global team is committed to continuous innovation and operational excellence.
MyAES Web Portal – Login to DPL
If you want to access your DPL or AES account, then you can get that done by following the few steps below:
- Launch your web browser
- On the web address, enter the URL https://myprofile.aes-ohio.com/
- Enter your Username and Password
- Select either to Remember Username
- Click on Sign In
This will redirect you to your AES account portal.
DPL Forgot Password or Username
If you have lost or forgotten your DPL account password or username, then it is possible to reset the password or get the username.
- Go to myprofile.aes-ohio.com
- Under the Sign In option, click on “Forgot Password?” or “Forgot Username?”
- For the password, enter your name, account number, and email
- You will be mailed a link
- Click the link and enter a new password
- For username, provide your account number and click on continue
- Your username will be mailed to your registered email
Though the AES Ohio is the newly changed name, the account information is still the same. If you had your MyDPL username and password saved on your browser, then you can retrieve it on Settings > Passwords.
DPL Sign Up
If you don’t have an account on the platform, then you can register for an AES Ohio account in just a few minutes. Follow the steps below to create a new profile on the AES Ohio portal:
- Visit the registration website at https://myprofile.aes-ohio.com/Profile/Register
- You will be required to verify your identity
- Provide your AES Ohio Account Number
- Enter your Billing Zipcode
- Rewrite the Captcha Code provided
- Click on Next
- Enter your name, date of birth, email, number, and residential address
- Provide your account username and password
- Then click on Register
Your account will be created, and you can login to your AES account using the registered username and password.
DPL Customer Service
If you have any business-related, residential-related issues, or would like to report an outage, then you can contact the customer service line. You can visit the website https://myprofile.aes-ohio.com/Profile/Register and scroll down to get their customer service department contact.
DPL Payment – AES Pay Bill
DPL offers different payment & billing options to its members. On the website https://www.aes-ohio.com/payment-billing, you can get all the different payment methods you can use to pay bills on the platform. Users can pay bills:
Paying online, you can:
- Pay from a bank account with MyAES
- Pay with a card via KUBRA EZ-Pay
Pay by phone
Using the phone payment method, you can:
- Pay from your checking or savings account
- Pay with a credit card
Pay by mail
You can pay via mail by mailing the payment to the given address on their website.
Pay in person
Visit an authorized pay agent to make this kind of payment. You can find a pay agent by following the step below:
- Visit the website https://myprofile.aes-ohio.com/PayinPerson/Pip.aspx
- Enter a store name, city, or zip code to find a paid agent near you
- Click on Search
This will provide you with close-by-pay agents you can visit to pay in person. You can check through the list of payment agents given below also.
What Does RIA Stand For?
RIA is an abbreviation for Registered Investment Advisors.
What does DPL do?
The company works to ensure that Commission-Free insurance is a positive and productive asset in RIA’s practice.
With Carriers: DPL provides the market knowledge and product expertise to assist leading carriers to offer low-cost, Commission-Free insurance, and support basically to the RIA market.
With RIAs: DPL is the RIA’s strategic partner, and they provide a better insurance management platform to help advisors implement Commission-Free insurance.
How much does membership in DPL cost?
Members of DPL pay a yearly membership fee depending on their AUM. With this fee, all advisors in the member firm are offered access to DPL’s team of consultants, products, and educational resources. You can get the DPL membership cost on their website https://www.aes.com/.