Driving Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship is a very good opportunity that would let you explore places and earn a good living. The opportunity to get a driving job in the United States as an individual is a great idea. Well, this article will be enlightening you on the benefits and other useful information on getting a driving job with visa sponsorship.
Table of Contents
Driving Jobs in USA With Visa Sponsorship
Drivers in the United States earn a good and well-paying salary which helps ten build their financial life into a better one. Drivers in the United States with visa sponsorship is not a difficult process if you meet up to the requirements.
Before we go further, into more detailed information about driving jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you need to know who a driver is. Just keep reading further and be enlightened.
Who Is a Driver?
A driver is someone or an individual who drives a vehicle. Drivers are individuals who drive or transport people from one place to another which could be schools, shopping malls, workplaces, or across different states.
Job Responsibilities of a Driver
Drivers work both part-time and full time and there are certain responsibilities that they carry out or possess. These responsibilities will be listed below.
- Ability to follow planned route according to the schedule.
- Pickup and drop off of the passengers to their various destinations.
- Drive carefully and follow road safety rules to ensure the safety of the passengers.
- Good interaction and attitude towards customers.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Driving record of history must be clean.
- Good interpersonal relationship with road wardens.
- Maintain and uphold a good punctuality record.
These are some of the responsibilities of drives that you need to possess.
Benefits of Drivers in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Drivers in the United States tend to acquire some amazing benefits which make them enjoy their career and learn a lot from it. However, some of the benefits to which they are opportune to get will be listed below so just continue reading.
- Health Insurance.
- A paid vacation.
- No degree is required for this aspect of the job.
- Insurance on finance aspect.
- Freedom and flexibility.
- Insurance on job security.
- Movement freedom and association.
These are some of the benefits among many more of a driving job in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Requirements Of Drivers in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
In order for you to have access to a driving job in the United States, there are certain important requirements that you need. These requirements will be listed below so just keep reading further.
- You must have in your possession a high school diploma or GED.
- Own a driver’s license.
- Amazing communication skills.
- Physical strength is needed.
- Ability to use GPSA devices.
- You must be up to and above the age of 21 to b a driver in the United States.
- You must undergo and complete driving training to acquire a commercial license.
These are some of the requirements you need for you to get a driving job in the USA with Visa sponsorship.
Types of Visas to Apply for to get a Driving Job in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
There are two types of visas that allow you to get a driving job in the USA With visa sponsorship. However, the two types of visas will be stated below for you to know the exact type of visa to apply for.
H1-B Work Visa
The H1-B work visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows employers to petition for highly educated foreign professionals to work in the United States. This type of visa allows you to get sponsorship from a company in the United States or family members. Meanwhile, it can give you access to getting a driving job with visa sponsorship in USA.
H2-B Work Visa
The H2-B work visa is a nonimmigrant program that permits employers to hire foreign workers to migrate to the United States to perform temporary nonagricultural services or labor. With the H2-B visa, you can make an application for jobs like bus and truck driving.
How to Apply for a Driving Job in USA With Visa Sponsorship
If you are undergoing difficulties in applying for driving jobs with visa sponsorship in the United States. well, this article will be given you guidelines on how to apply for driving jobs with visa sponsorship in USA.
- Firstly, set up a well-documented Curriculum Vitae that contains US standards and write a letter that a US Employer will be interested in.
- Search for jobs through online websites for any driving job in the US with visa sponsorship and make sure it qualifies with your CV.
- If the job you selected and applied for is given to you then your employer will tender a petition to the USCIS and discuss a pay rate with the applicant.
- Then a labor condition application will be submitted to DOL for certification and you will then register for the USCIS for the EW-3 lottery selection to take.
- Lastly, complete submission of 1-129 form to the USCIS for beneficiaries.
These are the steps or guidelines you need to take for you to carry out a successful application.
Where to Find Driving Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
If you are having difficulties on where to find driving jobs with visa sponsorship in the United States. Well, this article will be stating links below on where you need to search for a driving job in the USA.
Stated above are some of the online websites where you can have access to diving jobs in the United States.
Salary of Driving Jobs in the USA With Visa Sponsorship
Lots of individuals who are foreigners who migrate to the United States are given the opportunity to earn a living and build their financial status to a better one. However, their average salary is about $27,500 – $59,500 per year and $14 per hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section of the article talks about some frequent questions that are been asked about Driving Jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship.
Does USA Hired Foreign Truck Drivers?
Yes, they hire foreign truck drivers and they are also in high demand due to a shortage in truck drivers in some companies.
How Can I Get Sponsorship to Work in USA Wit Visa?
Getting a sponsorship employment visa requires you to have an offer from a US Employer and also follow the necessary requirements for application.
Which Country Pays the Most for truck drivers?
Check out the list of top countries that have the highest-paid general cargo truck drivers (U.S. dollars).
- Switzerland – about $70,452.
- Australia – about $53,951.
- Belgium – about $50,462.
- Norway – about $47,572.
- United States – about $47,130.
- Germany – about $46,871.
- Netherlands- about $46,865.
- Austria- about $46,217
Can a foreigner become a truck driver in the USA?
Yes, a foreigner can become a truck driver in the US. If you are a foreign worker hoping to work as a truck driver in the US, you will need to apply for an H-2B Visa.
How do you get a job as a truck driver in the USA?
To be a commercial truck driver in the US, firstly, you need to be over the age of 21 (or 18 if staying in-state).
Secondly, you need to attend a truck driving school and pass a test in order to earn a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Once you have this basic requirement, you have this, you can start applying to trucking jobs and gaining experience.