Want to login to your eBay MasterCard account on your device? If your answer is yes then this article is for you. In this article, I would be showing you detailed guides on how to apply for the various ebay MasterCards available and how to log in to your account online.
If you are reading this article, I am pretty sure you’re not new to eBay. If you are new to eBay, this credit master card is one of the best ways to max out your shopping on this platform. eBay is popularly known as a marketplace. It is more like AliExpress for the US. A lot of sellers can post their own products and sell them on the website.
Table of Contents
eBay MasterCard Login
If you shop on eBay a lot, trust me when I say this is the perfect tool for you. There are certain benefits that come with this card. If you are a fan of no annual fee credit cards, then you would also love this card.
After spending up to one thousand dollars with this card in a year, you automatically get 5x points for the rest of the year. Before spending up to one thousand dollars, you would earn three points for every dollar spent throughout the year.
Another great benefit of the eBay MasterCard is that you earn two points for every dollar you spend on gas, restaurant, and groceries. For every other MasterCard purchase, you get to earn a point for every dollar spent.
How to Apply for eBay MasterCard
Before you would be able to apply for the eBay MasterCard credit card, you must first have an eBay account. Another thing worth mentioning is that there are two types of eBay MasterCard. These are the regular eBay MasterCard and the eBay extras MasterCard. Whichever one you want to apply for, follow the steps below to get started.
- Open the web browser on your device and go to https://pages.ebay.com/creditcard/.
- You should now be on the official MasterCard page on the eBay website. Scroll down till you find the “Apply Now” button and click on it.
- You application should now be started. Start by filling in your personal information such as your first name, last name, email address, and address.
- Next, enter your phone number, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number, and your annual net income.
- Hit the blue “CONTINUE” button at the bottom of the form.
All you have to do from here on out is to follow the screen prompts.
How to Login to eBay MasterCard
The eBay MasterCard is issued by synchrony bank. This means the login portal to manage our card would be done on the synchrony website. Follow the steps below to log in to your eBay MasterCard.
- Open up any web browser on your device and go to https://ebaymastercard.syf.com/login/.
- Enter your User ID and password in the appropriate fields when the website loads up. If you want to be remembered on your next visit to this website, check the “Remember User ID” box.
Finally, hit the “SECURE LOGIN” button and you would be logged in to manage your card in a few seconds.
eBay MasterCard Customer Service
The official help for the eBay MasterCard can be found on this page. On this page, you would find resources to help you troubleshoot your issues including a helpline to call if you need any assistance.