Ecampus.dcccd.edu is an online learning program. it is a web-based learning system and electronic community center for all students and faculty. This platform offers a secure portal offer on courses, collaboration, and communication tools, assessment features learning resources, etc.
Table of Contents
This platform offers a lot of amazing educating opportunities for its users such as online courses,
announcements from your professors, chat rooms, course content, news media resources, course syllabi, library resources, the personal calendar that syncs with your handheld electronic device, etc. We are going to be showing you how to sign in to your account on-campus online.
Ecampus.dcccd.edu Login – How to Login to your Ecampus
The following ways are steps to take to log in to Encamps. Dcccd.edu.
- Log In to the campus website
- Go to the eCampus.dcccd.edu website.
- Select “Access My Courses Now.”
- Log in with your Dallas College username and password.
- Click on “next”.
If it is your first time logging in, we will be giving you steps to successfully access the site.
How to Logout from Ecampus
Below are steps to be taken when you want to log out from the eCampus site.
- After logging in to your account.
- Click on the “sign out “button on the left side of your screen.
- Tap on “end session and log out”.
- Click on “end session”.
There is a mistake that is inevitable, such as how to find your student ID and recover your password. we will give a solution to that in case of any event like that.
Ecampus.dcccd.edu Find your Student ID on eConnect
The following are ways to recover your user’s name.
- Access the website.
- Click on “eConnect“at the top right side of your screen.
- Tap on the category of student you are on the “future student menu”.
- Below your eConnect account, select Get My Student/Employee/Retiree ID.
- Type in your nine-digit social security number (SSN). Do not use dashes to separate the numbers. Enter your “last name” and other information.
- Click on “submit” below your screen.
With the above, you can usefully find your student ID. Now let me tell you how to recover your password on eCampus.
How to Recover or Reset your Password on eCampus
Below are ways to recover or reset your password.
- Open the platform through the site
- Click on “can’t access your account “.
- Tap on the type of account you are operating with.
- Enter your “email, phone number or skype name and click on next “.
Follow all other instructions to complete the process.
Most people ask if the eCampus is a legit online schooling program. The answer to that is “Yes” it is.
It will interest you to know that eCampus.com has a consumer rating of over 4.69 stars from 5,491 reviews indicating that most of these customers are generally satisfied with their purchase on the platform. You can access the etextbook offline if you want.
However, you will need to download the Bookshelf app on your device. This can only be done when you increase your interest in knowing more about the platform as a body of educational transformation.