What is Edmodo login? The most important question before that should be what is Edmodo. For those just hearing about this for the first time, Edmodo is a social platform that brings students, teachers, and parents together so they can communicate easily.
Edmodo is an online service that helps the education system in a number of ways. The aim of this platform is better learning. Edmodo offers a number of tools that both teachers and students need to optimize learning.
On this platform, you can send messages, learn anywhere, share class materials like eBooks and even save yourself some time by bringing all the classroom tools together.
Table of Contents
I am pretty sure you got an idea of what Edmodo is all about from the introduction of the article. This article is based on Edmodo login. Simply put, I would be showing you the step-by-step guides on how to log in to Edmodo.
Edmodo sign in is very easy but before you can get started, you need to have an account. It could be a student account, parent account, or teacher’s account. Whichever account you have, you can follow the guides I would be showing you to successfully log in to your account.
Edmodo Sign Up
Edmodo sign up is simply the step-by-step guide you need to take in order to successfully create an account on Edmodo. Follow the steps below to sign up for an account on Edmodo.
- Open any web browser on your device and follow this link.
- You would be on the official Edmodo homepage if you followed that link. Here, you can read through and get an idea of what this platform is all about. Find the gold “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page and click on it.
- Next, select the type of account you want to create. It could be a teacher’s account, student’s account, or parent’s account.
- Next, select a location from the options provided on the screen.
- For a student account, you would need to have a class or school code which you would fill on the form now visible to you. Note that the school or class code is compulsory for students but not for teachers and parents. After filling out the form, click on the “Create your account” button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, you would be asked to verify your email address. You can skip this process by using any of the social sign in options available on the sign-up page.
Simply follow the onscreen instructions to verify your account on Edmodo.
How to Log in to Edmodo
If you are a parent, student or teacher, follow the steps below to sign in to your Edmodo account.
- Open a web browser on your device and follow this link.
- If you followed the link, you should be on the official Edmodo home page. Simply click the “Log In” button beside the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your email or username and password in the text field provided. You can also decide to use the social sign in options or sign in with your mobile number.
- Finally, click on the “Log In” button at the bottom of the page.
After a few seconds, you should be logged in to your Edmodo account.
How to Join a Group on Edmodo
If you already have an account on Edmodo, joining a group is very easy but first, you must have a group code. This can be obtained from teachers. Follow the steps below to join a group on Edmodo.
- Open up the Edmodo home page and sign in using the sign in steps provided earlier.
- After logging in, click the “Join a group” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter a group code in the text field provided and click the blue “Join” button.
After a few seconds, you should be a part of the group.