“Facebook Shop Setup” Facebook has to launch a new feature which is known as Facebook Shops that gives traders the right to change Facebook pages to more attractive or good-looking shops. It is the latest push into e-commerce for businesses.
For all existing buying and selling taking place on the Facebook marketplace platform. it is a storefront set up for businesses on Facebook and Instagram. However, there are billions of businesses on the Facebook marketplace platform already with users listing their items for sale. However, there is more to be discussed in this article such as the Facebook Shop setup.
Facebook Shop Setup
Facebook Shop set up simply means that how you can get a profile on the platform. However, lots of persons have been asking what is Facebook Shops? Facebook shops simply mean that taking the e-commerce parts that are Facebook and Instagram that are already which are both there on one page.
Facebook Shops do also enable small and medium businesses in setting up their shops on Facebook and Instagram. It is the same as an individual website, the owners can then list the products and how they can promote where there can get many customers’ social media.
Facebook Shop for Buyers
The Facebook shop can be found on the Facebook business pages or that of Instagram also. It can also be found on Facebook ads or your Facebook stories. Through these ways, the buyer can go view your collections of products and save the products. These products the buyers save are the ones in which they have an interest and place orders for it by contacting the seller.
Facebook Shops for Seller
Facebook shop for sellers is created for free and very easy. Sellers can pick or make decisions on the products they want to sell from the catalog. They have the free will to customize how the shop looks with images and others.
However, sellers have the full right to bring their business to the platform to sell and have the privilege of having new customers. As far, it is very convenient for them to purchase for them.
Setup Facebook Shop
The following are steps on how to set up the Facebook Shop setup.
- Create your Shopify store.
- Connect your Shopify store.
- Then customize your Shopify account adding a domain name to it.
- The pick the best brand you want to sell.
- After that connect your Shopify store to your Facebook business page.
- When you are done setting up a Facebook business page. Move back to your Shopify dashboard and tap on the sales channels there.
- Tap on the plus icon and then add your Facebook as a new sales channel.
- Hit on the connect Account
- Click on the okay button.
- Tap on the drop-down menu and select the Facebook page you want a shop created for.
- Click Connect page.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Facebook and Shopify will take up to 48 hours to review and be approve your shop linking.
- After your account is approved you will need to sign in for the Shopify plans.
- Then you can now choose the products you want to show or display on Facebook.
that’s how to set up a Facebook shop.