“HOW TO ACTIVATE YOU TUBE TV ON ROKU” Hey guys, let’s get started, activating YouTube TV on Roku or any device is one of the easiest things to do so don’t get panic and you don’t even need to call for technical assistance to do that.
Simply just follow the steps that would be listed in this article. But, let’s check out the meaning of YouTube TV
What exactly is youtube TV? YouTube TV is a U.S-based streaming service that offers both live TV and on-demand content. YouTube TV offers unlimited packages to its subscribers such as news, sports, entertainment, TV shows, and more to experience when using it.
Youtube TV contains over 85 popular networks, plus YouTube originals and unlimited cloud DVR (digital video recorder) that has a maximum space that allows you to record your favorite shows and watch them later.
It’s really a great idea to have YouTube TV on your Roku platform because it allows you to take advantage of the big screen and content in high resolution. Moreover, YouTube TV is economic wise that gives multiple services at the same time like, you can rewind, fast, forward, or pause to your heart’s content. Not only, but it also gives access to six accounts per household and lets you stream on three devices at a time.
HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUTUBE ON ROKU
This article will give you a detailed step-by-step procedure on how to activate YouTube TV on Roku. Firstly, follow the instructions provided on your screen inside the channel to visit the YouTube TV’s website, log into your Google account and complete the activation process by entering the code generated by the channel.
Steps to activate YouTube TV on Roku
- Install the YouTube TV channel on your Roku device. It can be located in streaming channels on the home screen.
- Launch the channel and select already a member from the options on the screen.
- Visit tv.youtube.com\start from any web browser on your computer or mobile device. You will be prompted to sign in to your Google account that you have a YouTube TV account created under. Once you sign in, enter the code that is displayed on the screen.
Yeah, I believe your device has been activated already.
HOW TO WATCH YOUTUBE TV ON ROKU
In this section, I will show to add the YouTube TV to your Roku device with ease. Just carefully follow this simple and quick method.
- Using your Roku remote, press the Roku “Home” button to ensure you are on the home page.
- Go to “search” and press “ok”
- Search for “YouTube TV” on the search bar and select “YouTube”
- Add the channel to your Roku TV. Select “add channel” and press “OK”
- Sign in or sign up for YouTube for a free trial.
With these easy steps above, now I believe you can operate your YouTube TV without and watch any of your best shows.