Activate Emerald Card can be accessed when you visit their online website which provides information and other services. Emerald Card gives access to your money for transactions and purchasing activities. Meanwhile, there are procedures you need to follow to activate the card which this article will guide you on.
Table of Contents
Activate Emerald Card
The Emerald card is a reloadable prepaid debit card for direct deposit of your tax refund which can be used to access your funds. It is also a debit Mastercard and can be used anywhere, Mastercard is accepted.
With the Emerald card, you can have easy access to your money quickly and get your refund deposited into your Emerald card account. Also, you can make purchases where the card is accepted and keep your money safe than carrying cash.
However, there are steps you need to take for you to carry out a successful activation of the Emerald card and this article will be guiding you on the steps. Just continue reading further for more enlightenment.
How to Activate your Emerald Card
In order for you to access the Emerald card website and activate your card, you need to follow the steps and instructions below.
- Firstly, open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL. https://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-services/.
- Navigate to your right and click on the “Sign in” button.
- Enter your “Username”.
- Type in your “Password”.
- Tick the “Remember Me” box.
- Then kindly click on the “Sign In” button.
After you have signed in to your account, then you will be told to provide your card information and follow the rest instructions to complete the card activation process.
Furthermore, you can also activate your card by contacting the Emerald card customer service which is provided on the website at https://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-services/ and then call them through their call line then follow the directions to activate your card through their customer services call line.
How to Create an Emerald Card Account
The Emerald card activation procedure can only be possible if you have a card account where the process can be made possible. Well, if you don’t have an account and don’t know or have an idea of the steps to take to create an account just follow the steps and instructions that this article will provide below.
- Visit the website at https://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-services/ on your strong and well-internet-connected device.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button at the top of the website.
- Scroll down and then select the “Create Account” button.
- Begin the procedure by entering your “Email Address”.
- Fill in your “Mobile Number” and you will be sent a security verification code.
- Type in your “Username”.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
Just follow the remaining instructions and procedures to complete the process successfully.
Emerald Card Login
The Emerald card is a card that is owned by H&R Block, Inc. An American tax preparation company that has its headquarters located in Kansa, City, Missouri, United States. they carry out tax preparation services often for a person other than the taxpayer and generally for compensation. Also, they are involved in preparing tax returns and sometimes income tax returns.
The Emerald card gas has been provided to people who operate with the company to access their accounts and do other transactions easily without difficulties.
However, for you to have access to these services and other useful information you definitely need to log in to your account. Well, this article will be teaching you the steps you need for you to log in to your card account without stress or difficulties, all you need to do is just keep on reading further through this article.
How to Log in to Emerald Card Account
Follow the steps and instructions below for you to successfully log in to your Emerald card account.
- Launch the card website at https://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-login/ on your web browser.
- Then select the “Sign in” button on the page.
- You will be redirected to another page.
- Now enter your “Username”.
- Type in your “Password”
- Tick the box that says “Remember Me”.
- Then scroll down and click the “Sign in” button.
If the information you gave is correct then you have logged in to your card account successfully.
How to Retrieve Your Username
Follow the steps and instructions below if you find yourself in a situation where you forgot your username and can’t access your account.
- Open a web browser on your internet-connected device.
- Enter the URL. https://idp.hrblock.com/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1.
- Then scroll down and click the “Forgot Username” button.
- Enter your “Mobile Number”.
- Now select the “Next” button.
To complete the procedure, follow the remaining instructions.
How to Reset Your Password
Follow the steps and instructions if you forget your card account password and continue the login process.
- Visit the website at https://idp.hrblock.com/idp/profile/SAML2/Redirect/SSO?execution=e1s1 on your internet connected device.
- Then select the “Forgot Password” button.
- Enter your “Email or Username”.
- Then click on the “Next” button.
Follow the remaining instructions to complete the process.
How to Contact Emerald Card Customer Service
In order for you to contact the Emerald customer service you will have to visit the website at https://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/emerald-card-services/ then scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the “Customer Help & Support” or call them through their call line.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Your Emerald Card Anywhere?
Yes, you can use your Emerald card anywhere Master card I accepted since it Is a Mastercard.
Where can I get My Money Off My Emerald Card?
Since the card is a prepaid Mastercard you can get money off the card through ATMs and get funds.