You want the illusion connect tier list to make the best possible lineup for you to dominate the nightmares, right? If so, I can boldly say you are on the right page of the internet. Of course, I’m not going to make this a lengthy article that would end up boring you in the end.
Illusion connect is a mobile-friendly strategy game that allows you to partner up with what is known in-game as radiant. With tons of available radiant, you have to make a unique lineup that would help you dominate easily.
Why I Love Illusion Connect – Features
Here is a list of some of the reasons why I love illusion connect.
- Amazing tactical combats. I just love how you have to strategize to win a battle.
- Exciting fast-paced actions.
- Continuous growth with radiant.
- The game is voiced by all-star casts.
- The casting of heroes otherwise known as radiant.
- Ability to design your dream home inside the game.
Those are a few of the reasons why I personally love Illusion connect so much.
Illusion Connect Tier List
Here is the full tier list for illusion connect as of the time of this writing.
- Tier S Characters: Anna, Gemmy, Hachi Shiki, Hersey, Kasumi, Maki, Miyuki, Nicola, Phoebe, Rotania, Selena, Silver Dragon – Rie, Yuffie.
- Tier A Characters: Agnis, Angela, Annis Dora, Ashwaya, Charlotte, Diana, Fenebeth, Gagaku, Ion, Jane, Kichou, Kiraya, Kong Xinyuan, Ming, Nefir, Nina, Sakai, Saya, Seeger, The Enforcers, Twin Flora, Vivian.
- Tier B Characters: Abby, Ai, Amon, Annie, Astaroth, Averyl, Barinas, Berial, Brooke, Camille, Chiyo, Diamond, Edward, Eileen, Elena, Frantiva, Ginny, Haruka, Hotaru, Junko, Kanata, Lunar, Mad Hatter, Muneharu, Natata, Pan, Rikia, Rubi, Rynda, Sachiko, Shanti, Sonia, Victoria, Yume.
- Tier C Characters: Alice, Ann, Beatrice, Carol, Cubie, Domessa, Emma, Gigi, Grant, Jasmine, Jason, Kristine, Ludwig, Mary, Mavis, Mei, Okuni, Ophelia, Rie, Sakura Minamoto, Senkikumaru.
- Tier D Characters: Flora, Harto, Nanalie, Polly, Tiffany, Yasmine.
- Tier E Characters: Bontenmaru, Loro, Mia, Penny.
That’s the complete tier list for illusion connect as of the time of this writing.
How to Reroll on Illusion Connect
If you are looking to make the best lineup on illusion connect and you are unsure if your lineup is the best, you can reroll. Reroll is simply reperforming your initial batch of the free summons until you get the hero or heroes you want.
Follow the steps below to reroll on illusion connect.
- After downloading illusion connect from the google play store or app store, simply select the “Guest” option to get the game started. If your account is already bounded you can still perform a reroll but would be a bit challenging to bound your account again.
- Now, follow the initial start-up tutorial and perform the free 10x summon. If you got the character or characters you want, then you don’t need to reroll. If you didn’t, simply proceed to the next step.
- When you get to the home screen, click on the profile icon at the top left corner of the screen and tap “Switch Account”.
- Tap “Confirm”.
- On the next menu that is displayed, select the drop-down menu and click on “New Account”.
- Select “More Options”.
- Tap “Guest” again.
- Simply repeat the last four steps until you get your desired characters.
- When you find your desired characters, tap the profile icon at the top left corner of the screen.
- Tap “Bind Account”.
- Select the account you want to bind to.
That’s it, you’ve successfully performed your reroll. The last step is to ensure that you don’t lose your characters going forward.