What is a joint PayPal account? A joint PayPal account is a type of account that can be shared among two or more people. In this way, there will be only one PayPal account with multiple users allowed to access it.
If you want a joint PayPal account you will need to upgrade from a personal or premier account to a business account.
You can register yourself as the account holder on the PayPal account. An add additional users on the PayPal account so that if they need it they can log in to the PayPal account and also contact customer service. Read on to find out more about the joint PayPal account.
Table of Contents
Joint PayPal Account
A joint PayPal account is a combined PayPal account that can be of great help for those users who want to share access with their closed partners. It is a great way to maintain crystal-clear transparency in the flow of money.
You can also reduce the burden of handling all transactions to a significant level by sharing access with your trusted ones. This type of account is available for business account holders. Users who have business accounts is the only one that can add multiple users to access one account.
Can Two People Be on The Same PayPal Account?
You will be glad to know that two or more two people can hold the same account. And also, log in at the same, make a transaction and check out the payment history.
Not only this, according to requirement, you can remove any existing user and add someone else. Everything is possible and available at your fingertips.
How To Set Up A PayPal Account
Here are the steps on how to set up a PayPal account:
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.paypal.com.
- Click on the sign-up tab at the corner of the page.
- On the following screen, choose whether you’re setting up a business or personal account. If you are simply using this to buy and sell on eBay for instance, or to send money to a family member or friend, you will want to choose “personal” here. Click “Next.”
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter your legal first and last name and your email address as well as to create and confirm a password.
- When finished, click “Next.”
How To Add a Person to My PayPal Account?
These are the steps on how to add a person to your PayPal account:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click Send & Request.
- Under Send money, enter the phone number, email, or contact name.
- When prompted, select Sending to a friend.
- Enter the payment amount, add a note (optional) and submit.