MyProviderLink pay bill is an online payment platform that is opened always for users to access. It accepts all payments made online for users of different organizations. The platform is for everyone users can gain access to it by visiting the official page.
You won’t find it out when making payments on the portal, and you can view your bill details. You are mandated to sign up before you can gain access to the portal. Here on this page, you are going to find out more about the platform, user ID, and account number. Continue reading to find out.
Table of Contents
MyProviderLink Pay Bill
This payment platform is safe when using it, with your phone or pc, internet connection, you will be able to access the platform anytime and anywhere.
To start making payments you will need to create a user ID and a password to ensure your account is safe. These details are the key to accessing the payment platform and paying your bills. This payment can be done online or by mail.
How to Use MyProviderLink payment portal
The platform gives users the access to set up a periodic or a one-time payment. Users can set their account to pay using these methods listed below:
- Credit or debit card
- Checking account
- Savings account
It also accepts payment from Discover, Mastercard, and also visas. Immediately your payment is made, you will receive an email notification to confirm the payment.
Myproviderlink.Com Online Pay
Here are steps to make payments using the platform:
- Open your web browser and go to https://www.myproviderlink.com.
- Click on sign up and provide your details. Your full name, last name, mobile phone number, account number, form ID, and email address.
- On the next page create a user ID and password.
- Verify the charges you will find and make your payment on the platform.
- Click on the widget when you are done filling out the form.
There you go.
To access the Form ID, visit the page using the below link
On the form, you are to fill it with the required information:
- URI Parameters
- Name Description, Typ and additional information
- Account String. Required
- FormId String Required
- Body Parameters- None.
- Resource Description: IHttpActionResult- None.
- Response Formats
- Application/json, text/json, application/xml, text/xml- No sample
Myproviderlink.Com Account Number
This account number is the encryption found on your bill statement. To gain access to your bill statement online, visit https://www.myproviderlink.com/. Sign in to your account and click on the statement option if you want to see your account statement. You can then access your account number. This number will give you access to your profile where you will find your:
- Next payment due date
- List of charges