“PayPal Business Account” PayPal is an electronic payment system that has been around for quite a while now. Without a doubt, it has made payment between two different parties easy. The most amazing part about this is that you can even accept payment in different currencies.
With a PayPal Business Account, you can accept payment online through your mobile device. Keep reading this article to find out more about a PayPal business account and how to successfully create one.
Table of Contents
PayPal Business Account – Why Have a PayPal Business Account
Since PayPal is one of the largest online payment systems used in the world today, some people probably wonder why or think about the point of opening a PayPal business account. If this is your case, worry not as I will be showing you some reasons why you need a business account with PayPal.
Accepting of Payments
A PayPal business account can make your business eligible for accepting payment for goods and services rendered. What the fun part of it is that your users can pay i9n different currencies. This means you can go global with your business.
PayPal Credit for your Customers
PayPal credit offers its very own terms for your customers and they might even be more favorable than terms offered by their other credit cards.
One of these benefits is that a customer will pay no interest if the transaction is paid in full within six months on purchases of ninety-nine dollars ($99) and above.
PayPal Business Loans
With a PayPal business account, your business can be eligible for two types of business loans. These are PayPal Business Loans and PayPal Working Capital.
How to Create a PayPal Business Account
Read and follow carefully the steps below as they are going to successfully guide you in creating a PayPal business account.
- Get your internet-connected device and head over to paypal.com.
- Hit the sign-up button and select the box for a business account on the account selection screen.
- Carefully, enter your email address and click on the “Continue” button.
- Choose a password for the account and hit the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter your business information including your legal first and last name, the name of your business including your business address.
- You should be on the “Tell us about your business” page. Simple fill this page with all the information required and click on the “Continue” button.
- Now, enter your personal information including the last four digits of your SSN, DOB, and current home address.
Finally, hit the “Continue” button and complete the sign up process of your business account. You will receive a confirmation link from PayPal which you must click to verify or confirm your account.