Unsplash is one ranking site on google to find Indian pictures. The pictures on this site are very captivating, and what’s more, is that you can add your own Indian pictures by creating an account. The pictures on Unsplash can be downloaded by almost anyone with a good internet connection and access to the site. For this reason, I advise you to mind the types of pictures you upload on this site.
Table of Contents
An Unsplash account is free to create no matter where you are in the world. Using a PC to browse through this site is as much fun as this site has an automatic download button on all their pictures. But this download button is visible when you use your mouse to hover on the image. The picture on this platform can also be hearted and collected like the Instagram heart feature.
Unsplash Social Sign up/Log in
There is a way to log in to Unsplash without having to open an account and this is by using the social login. I think they are still working on the social log-in of this site because there is only one social button you can use to log in now. This button is the Facebook social login button. To log in to Unsplash with your Facebook account,
- Open your web browser and progress to unsplash.com.
- When the site loads, you would see some images and you would keep seeing more if you keep scrolling down. Find the log-in link at the top of the Unsplash website and click it.
- A login form would now be displayed, on the log-in form, hit the blue button that says “Log In with Facebook”.
- Allow Unsplash to access your Facebook account and you would be logged in to Unsplash on your account.
That is for using the social log-in on this site.
How to Open an Account with Unsplash
Open an account on this site is basically easy and totally free. To create an account with them and gain access to add your own pictures, follow the steps indexed below;
- Proceed to unslash.com using any web browser of your choice.
- When the page is loaded, hit the green “Join Free” button at the top of the page.
- You would be redirected to a new page requesting some information, fill in every detail required in the text field provided. This would include your first name, last name, email address, username, and password.
- Click “Join” at the bottom of the page to complete your application.
That’s how to create an account on this amazing Indian site.
How to Upload Photos On Unsplash
There are certain rules to upload photos on this site. Here are some rules that you must adhere to when you want to upload photos on this site. Also, note that any photo shared on this site is shared under the Unsplash license.
Rules for Uploading Photos on Unsplash
- Every photo uploaded must be a High-quality Photo of at least 5MP.
- You must upload photos that are clear & original.
- You only have the right to upload photos you own the right to.
- They have zero tolerance for nudity, violence, or hate.
- You must respect the intellectual property of others.
To upload a photo for the first time,
- Log in to your account and hit “Submit a Photo”.
- When the new page loads, find the type of photo you want to add and tap “Collect” at the top right corner of the photo.
- Create a collection and add a description of the collection.
That’s it for adding photos on the Unsplash website.