www.americanexpress.com/mygiftcard is an online banking platform but you can only understand more about the platform when you know what American Express is all about.
American Express is a leading issuer of personal, small business, and corporate credit cards. The company’s travel-related offering includes traveler’s checks, credit cards, corporate and personal travel planning services, and lots more.
Table of Contents
American Express cards are issued by the American Express company. It is a publicly-traded financial services company. It offers charge cards, credit cards, or prepaid cards.
The American Express card is also called an “Amex” card, which offers a variety of perks, including rewards points, cash back, and travel perks. Having known this, it is best we show you how to view your gift card on the American Express platform.
The following are steps to be taken to view your gift card available on the platform.
- Tap on the website.
- Enter your “card number”.
- Click on the “I’m not a robot”.
- Tap on the “continue” button.
Follow the given instructions on the screen to complete the process.
In this article, we will tell you how to log in to your account any time you want.
How to Log in to your American Express Account
The following are steps to guild you to log in to your account if need be.
- Open the American express login page by clicking this link.
- Fill in your “USER ID “and “Password “.
- Click on the “cards“ option and make your choice.
- Tap on “Log In “below the form.
With this, you will successfully log into your account. We are educating you on how to create an account of your own.
How to Create an American Express Account
The following ways are steps on how you can be able to create an account of your own.
- Access the platform through the website.
- Click on “create a new account online“ below the login form on your screen.
- Enter the “15-digit card number” and 4-digit card ID” on the form displayed on your screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on your device to complete the process.
With this knowledge, it is best to tell you possible ways to reset your password when forgotten.
How to Reset your Forgotten Password
The following ways will guild you on how to reset your password anything you forget.
- Log in to the platform through the website.
- Fill in your information.
- Click on “forgot user id or password “.
- Type in your “user ID”.
- Click on “continue “.
- Enter your “15-digit card number and 4-digit card Id” on the given box.
- Tap on the “continue “option below your screen.
Follow all other instructions to complete the process.
Most people keep asking if American Express is a bank. Well, we are giving you answers to that question as we go on, on the article.
Is American Express a Bank or Credit Card?
American Express cards are issued by American Express. it is known for its publicly-traded financial services company. Though it issues a variety of credit cards or prepaid cards. It is also known for rendering personal banking services to its users. so yes, the platform is also known for banking duties.
So many are very security conscious so they ask if the platform is safe to operate with. We will also be telling you more about that in this article.
Is American Express Bank Safe?
The answer to the above question is Yes, the platform is very safe. All accounts through American Express National Bank are FDIC insured (FDIC #27471) up to $250,000 per depositor, per account ownership category, in the event of a bank failure so all your transactions are safe.