What is Zales credit card login all about? Zales credit card is designed as a financing option for Zales purchases. It offers different payment plans from 0% – 16.99% for 6 – 36 months depending on how much you spend.
With the regular 0% APR credit cards your remaining balance starts accruing interest at the end of your introductory period. It is a great credit card if you have fair credit or above.
Zales Credit Card Login
The Zales credit plan is a very convenient way of purchasing jewelry in their store without straining yourself financially. It was actually a method initiated and has proven to be good marketing for strategy as it gives even the average man the leverage to own quality jewelry.
Zales’ Diamond Card is part of the reason the jewelry retailer is so popular. It offers perks like a $50 birthday discount, 10% off repairs and services, and free standard shipping. Read on to find out more about Zales credit card.
How to Apply for the Zales Credit Card
Below are the steps involved in applying for a credit card at Zales;
- First of all, you will be required to create an account if you do not have one with them
- Then you submit an application
- You will be granted instant access to your credit if your application gets approved.
- Be sure to have the information of your credit card saved within the Zales.com account you opened. To get more information on the Zales credit card kindly click here.
How To Make a Zales Credit Card Payment Online?
Zales online payments are free. To get started, you’ll need to make an online account with Comenity Capital Bank, the issuer of the Zales credit card, and get a Zales credit card login. Here’s how:
- Visit the Zales credit card website.
- Click “Register for Access.” Provide your personal and financial information, like your ZIP code, last four Social Security number digits, and your credit card number.
- Choose a username and password.
- Once, you log in and select “Payments,” you can fill out your bank’s name and routing number and the bank account number you want to use to pay the bill. You can also pay with a debit card.
- Make at least the minimum payment for that billing period.
- When you make a payment, it may take up to two days to reflect on your bill or banking statement.
You won’t be charged a late fee if you make your online payment by 6 p.m. on the due date.